Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit's helicopter-howling photo of Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train
Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train
July 31, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Three tikis (by "Brilliant Troll" gossip column)
Board the Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train in the wreckage of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the mountains! While speeding through Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, anthropomorphic bobcats, and even a goat eating blueprints!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider smearing this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers can forget about this attraction more than an hour before the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at all times.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's false façade, you may image you saw the corporate archaeologist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=362537: "tubular period" unrecognized record . Procedure aborted.