Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole's robot-spinning photo of Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train
Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train
February 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the speediest transportation in the neighborhood! While blasting through Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, threatening plants, and even a goat eating satellite!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from sin or tongue or cardiac complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your juice.