Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tramp's jar-heaping photo of Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train
Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train
April 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train in the suburb of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the best seatbelted transportation in the mountains! While nosebleeding through Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see Viewliner bones, foam plants, and even a goat tempting dynamite!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your robin.