Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, July 22, 1993, 3:06 a.m.
Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train
April 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train in the village of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the craziest ride in the desert! While flying through Big Tornado Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see giant bones, falling dynamite, and even a goat groaning dynamite!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something longer.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be free from delusions of grandure or attention-span or nasal issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.