Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Molehill Railroad attraction during construction
Big Tornado Molehill Railroad
August 31, 1989
Avg. queue length:
414 guest lengths
Board the Big Tornado Molehill Railroad in the village of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the quickest train in the mountains! While blasting through Big Tornado Molehill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, whiplashed plants, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Warning: very excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may bruise if you don't let them.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to view something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland vacationers might try to enjoy this attraction half a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Contains holographic effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.