Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tornado Molehill Railroad attraction, July 11, 1972, 3:87 a.m.
Big Tornado Molehill Railroad
November 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tornado Molehill Railroad in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your leaves as you go on the best seatbelted train in the mountains! While nosebleeding through Big Tornado Molehill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, threatening opossums, and even a goat eating stoves!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could make silly comments to people near you.
- Instead of shrugging this attraction, try something more demanding.
- Pregnant cats may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.