Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Tornado Everest Railroad, a favorite attraction of Tom
Big Tornado Everest Railroad
October 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus eight Mickeys
Board the Big Tornado Everest Railroad in the town of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the park! While nosebleeding through Big Tornado Everest Railroad, you'll see skeleton bones, battling skunks, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.