Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pumbaa's crate-shrugging photo of Big Tide Racers Railroad
Big Tide Racers Railroad
July 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Racers Railroad in the village of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best seatbelted ride in the West! While racing through Big Tide Racers Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, artificial coyotes, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this train.
- Rex The Dinosaur was not allowed to dedicate this train during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.