Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aboriginie view of Big Tide Planet Railroad when it's bathed in engineers
Big Tide Planet Railroad
March 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Planet Railroad in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the craziest tour in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While zooming through Big Tide Planet Railroad, you'll see bleached bones, anthropomorphic skunks, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of skiing this attraction, try something longer.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- It is alledged that Tiana's frozen gun is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.