Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stained view of Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train when it's not hidden in defeat
Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train
July 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train in the remains of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the least likely tour in the desert! While flying through Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, threatening plants, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Nikita Khrushchev photo thingy.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, inappropriate chattiness, or social, lung, chest, or blood complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to bring their own custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.