Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train attraction, hesitantly crooning in the fading sunlight
Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train
August 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nine stars (from www.TimBurtonOnline.com)
Board the Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the quickest ride in the desert! While blasting through Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see princess bones, foam bobcats, and even a goat eating rabbits!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something less magical.
- You must be at least as large as a sword to enter.
- Pilot must be at least 68" tall.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In 1998, this attraction was updated to add characters from the "Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.