Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A surreal view of Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train when it's not inundated in fog
Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train
February 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train in the suburb of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the craziest train in the West! While speeding through Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see cactus bones, falling opossums, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction and sing along.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No texting or churros permitted.
- Make sure to hold your arms and balloons away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.