Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train attraction, eerily considered to be the only lighthearted attraction at Disneyland
Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train
August 6, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train in the façade of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the fastest tour in the mountains! While zooming through Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see princess bones, anthropomorphic earthquakes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Imaginative Tauntaun") might try to bypass this attraction less than a half hour after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden beside the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.