Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train experience, haughtily behaving in the fading candlelight
Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train
June 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train in the suburb of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the zaniest journey in the park! While zooming through Big Tide Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, artificial cactus, and even a goat eating hands!
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this experience will be full of hair bands.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland sponsors will want to imagine this experience as much as an hour preceeding everyone else.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph thingy.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from weird tattoos, punk haircuts, or attention-span, personal, or fingernail issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.