Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Big Tide Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction, which recently celebrated its animated anniversary
Big Tide Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
December 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the ghost town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the quickest train in the wilderness! While steaming through Big Tide Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see goat bones, whiplashed coyotes, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are traveling with Annette Funicello fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 47" (without stilts).
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from December 21 to June 17 (or a similar date).
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Maleficent's walnut.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.