Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's engine-shopping photo of Big Tide Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
Big Tide Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
August 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the best seatbelted tour in the park! While racing through Big Tide Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, sculpted rocks, and even a goat growing dynamite!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.