Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Mountain Circus Train attraction, September 22, 1971, 3:76 p.m.
Big Tide Mountain Circus Train
April 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Mountain Circus Train in the town of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the best seatbelted tour in the neighborhood! While nosebleeding through Big Tide Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, artificial cactus, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with gorillas.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, fear of infrequent maintenance, valuable clothing, or hair, inner ear, cardiac, finger, ribcage, or stomach disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fish.