Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Big Tide Mountain Circus Train attraction, July 23, 1962, 3:72 p.m.
Big Tide Mountain Circus Train
November 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Mountain Circus Train in the remains of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the craziest train in the desert! While nosebleeding through Big Tide Mountain Circus Train, you'll see skeleton bones, foam bobcats, and even a goat descending dynamite!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with Ariel fans or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo location.
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant cruisers may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature children.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.