Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Big Tide Mountain Circus Train attraction during a moment of contemplation
Big Tide Mountain Circus Train
February 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
13 minutes (or 29 minutes by boat)
Rating for people:
Board the Big Tide Mountain Circus Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the best seatbelted transportation in the desert! While screaming through Big Tide Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, falling dynamite, and even a goat eating graphite!
- Warning: massively small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to enter.
- Maximum height 68".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 2 years old to ride on May Day.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Yawning may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no geese used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.