Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Mountain Circus Train attraction during repairs
Big Tide Mountain Circus Train
June 11, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Mountain Circus Train in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the Disneyest tour in the mountains! While screaming through Big Tide Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, exploding skunks, and even a goat writhing dynamite!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland sponsors should forget about this attraction half a moment preceeding its opening.
- Minimum height 42".
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The woods behind this attraction are haunted by feral cats.
- Be sure to look for a classic Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.