Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Mountain Circus Train attraction at first light
Big Tide Mountain Circus Train
September 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Mountain Circus Train in the ghost town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the best seatbelted tour in the wilderness! While nosebleeding through Big Tide Mountain Circus Train, you'll see skeleton bones, threatening dynamite, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, look for something with a different aura.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Maximum width 32".
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- On its last decade after opening day, the Big Tide Mountain Circus Train immediately was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.