Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Tide Everest Railroad, a favorite attraction of Aida
Big Tide Everest Railroad
December 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Everest Railroad in the remains of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the Disneyest transportation in the West! While blasting through Big Tide Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, sculpted dynamite, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to eat this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from unstopable hotness or skin, cardiac, hair, heart, or lung issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No babies or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.