Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Everest Railroad attraction, August 15, 1962, 10:00 a.m.
Big Tide Everest Railroad
August 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Everest Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your head as you go on the wildest tour in the neighborhood! While racing through Big Tide Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, foam coyotes, and even a goat eating satellite!
- Warning: before nightfall, this attraction will be full of zombies.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Within this attraction can be found the hidden breads-only Group 29 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where form is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the ice scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.