Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Everest Railroad show at park opening
Big Tide Everest Railroad
November 23, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Everest Railroad in the ghost town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the fastest transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While blasting through Big Tide Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, foam earthquakes, and even a goat tweeting dynamite!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this show multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical objections, '80s haircuts, emotional baggage, or tongue, intestinal, hip, inner ear, familial, or shoulder problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- During weather, this show may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.