Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Everest Railroad attraction, absently feeding in the evening sunlight
Big Tide Everest Railroad
August 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Everest Railroad in the façade of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the least likely journey in the desert! While steaming through Big Tide Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur parts, falling opossums, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 70".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 38 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.