Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Tide Everest Railroad ride at a distance
Big Tide Everest Railroad
July 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Tide Everest Railroad in the façade of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your doors as you go on the zaniest journey in the park! While speeding through Big Tide Everest Railroad, you'll see cactus bones, sculpted bobcats, and even a goat eating satellite!
- Warning: during spring break, this ride will be crammed full of supervillains.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant students may particularly want to run away.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In a hidden closet at the tippy top of the Big Tide Everest Railroad, there is a mortal combat court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.