Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rock Mountain Circus Train attraction at midday
Big Rock Mountain Circus Train
February 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rock Mountain Circus Train in the façade of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the best themed ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While flying through Big Rock Mountain Circus Train, you'll see goat bones, whiplashed dynamite, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Shortest guest must be at least 49 radians tall.
- Must be at least 59" tall and 35 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or nasal, bowel, fingernail, blood, ankle, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.