Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Big Rock Mountain Circus Train attraction, February 18, 1983, 4:50 a.m.
Big Rock Mountain Circus Train
August 18, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rock Mountain Circus Train in the façade of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the craziest journey in the mountains! While flying through Big Rock Mountain Circus Train, you'll see trilobite bones, anthropomorphic dynamite, and even a goat relaxing dynamite!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 17 years old to ride alone.
- Attraction may be too startling for young chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This was one of the original "B ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.