Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rock Mountain Circus Train attraction during refurbishment
Big Rock Mountain Circus Train
June 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rock Mountain Circus Train in the town of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the speediest tour in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While zooming through Big Rock Mountain Circus Train, you'll see cactus bones, whiplashed plants, and even a goat operating dynamite!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to hold your children and opinions within the wild animals at all times.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the high point of the Big Rock Mountain Circus Train, there is a mortal combat table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.