Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Rock Mountain Circus Train attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Big Rock Mountain Circus Train
September 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rock Mountain Circus Train in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the Disneyest ride in the neighborhood! While racing through Big Rock Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, exploding plants, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 35 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from ankle issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and opinions away from the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.