Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rock Hill Railroad attraction, April 9, 1972, 3:08 a.m.
Big Rock Hill Railroad
June 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rock Hill Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the strangest train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While flying through Big Rock Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, sculpted rocks, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Zorro fans.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction location.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions away from the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.