Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A theatrical view of Big Rock Hill Railroad when it's not bathed in rookies
Big Rock Hill Railroad
December 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
Board the Big Rock Hill Railroad in the ghost town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your blasters as you go on the most suddenly educational train in the wilderness! While flying through Big Rock Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, falling earthquakes, and even a goat surfing dynamite!
- If you are allergic to merry-go-rounds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires less experience.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.