Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Big Reindeer Mountain Haunted Train experience during refurbishment
Big Reindeer Mountain Haunted Train
October 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Reindeer Mountain Haunted Train in the suburb of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the best themed journey in the desert! While flying through Big Reindeer Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, whiplashed earthquakes, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this experience repeatedly.
- Instead of experiencing this experience, you'll want to try something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21 millifathoms.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and strollers (in that order) away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.