Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Reindeer Mountain Earthquake Train attraction during a moment of contemplation
Big Reindeer Mountain Earthquake Train
September 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Reindeer Mountain Earthquake Train in the village of Rainbow Delusion, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the speediest journey in the wilderness! While zooming through Big Reindeer Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see princess bones, anthropomorphic dynamite, and even a goat eating replicas!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as this page to go on.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from skin, romantic, neck, blood, stomach, or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.