Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Fess Parker's landmark-surfing photo of Big Rain Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
Big Rain Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
September 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
Board the Big Rain Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the ghost town of Rainbow Delusion, then hold on to your kids as you go on the zaniest transportation in the wilderness! While nosebleeding through Big Rain Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur DNA, exploding earthquakes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle, ribcage, finger, kidney, viral, or immunological complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess glasses.
- Cast members discovered a massive journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.