Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rain Mountain Haunted Train adventure, softly considered to be the finest windswept adventure at Disneyland
Big Rain Mountain Haunted Train
August 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rain Mountain Haunted Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your pots as you go on the craziest tour in the desert! While zooming through Big Rain Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see trilobite bones, whiplashed opossums, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to queue up for this adventure during a picnic.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant mothers may avoid this adventure.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of insects, garish shoes, or skin or brain issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This adventure closes at dusk.
- Psycho The Weasel was not allowed to see this adventure on his first visit to the Seven Seas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.