Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Big Rain Mountain Haunted Train attraction at dusk
Big Rain Mountain Haunted Train
February 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rain Mountain Haunted Train in the suburb of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the strangest ride in the desert! While flying through Big Rain Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see trilobite bones, foam bobcats, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1975 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a portentous Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.