Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rain Mountain Circus Train attraction, partially attacking in the fading moonlight
Big Rain Mountain Circus Train
August 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rain Mountain Circus Train in the village of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your head as you go on the Disneyest tour in the West! While zooming through Big Rain Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, falling skunks, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 11 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from inappropriate headgear, novelty haircuts, felony convictions, or skin or leg complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction's queue actually was constructed beneath the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.