Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rain Hill Railroad attraction, December 7, 2003, 4:28 a.m.
Big Rain Hill Railroad
May 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rain Hill Railroad in the town of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the best seatbelted transportation in the desert! While flying through Big Rain Hill Railroad, you'll see pirate bones, whiplashed plants, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something shorter.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to enter.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toucan.