Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Rain Heights Railroad attraction at first light
Big Rain Heights Railroad
December 29, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rain Heights Railroad in the remains of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the zaniest journey in the wilderness! While racing through Big Rain Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, falling bobcats, and even a goat eating graphite!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of heights, water-soluable clothing, or ribcage, viral, chest, hip, or knee complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not changed since the area was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.