Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Bullseye's performer-amusing photo of Big Rain Heights Railroad
Big Rain Heights Railroad
July 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Rain Heights Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the best seatbelted ride in the desert! While steaming through Big Rain Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, artificial coyotes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Clarabelle Cow interaction garden.
- Minimum height 43".
- Driver must be at least 68" tall.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.