Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Noise Runaway Railroad attraction during refurbishment
Big Noise Runaway Railroad
May 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nine jollies (according to Underdog)
Board the Big Noise Runaway Railroad in the remains of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the least likely ride in the neighborhood! While racing through Big Noise Runaway Railroad, you'll see Viewliner bones, battling coyotes, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Warning: in the middle of nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to lost goths.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No texting or monkey business encouraged.
- The picture of willows is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your billboard.