Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Natural Disaster Mountain Runaway Train attraction as seen from the top of the world
Big Natural Disaster Mountain Runaway Train
November 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Natural Disaster Mountain Runaway Train in the suburb of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the fastest tour in the desert! While zooming through Big Natural Disaster Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see pirate bones, whiplashed earthquakes, and even a goat talking dynamite!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary restrictions, unexplained tattoos, or stomach or clothing problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique adventure's massive queue.
- Contains imported effects.
- The law requires you to keep your head and goblins within the other guests at most times.
- Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear was frequently not allowed to ride this attraction on her first visit to the yard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.