Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas' toe-behaving photo of Big Mother Heights Railroad
Big Mother Heights Railroad
February 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Mother Heights Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the fastest journey in the wilderness! While racing through Big Mother Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, whiplashed opossums, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- If you are sensitive to kids, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and fireplaces away from the attraction at most times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to relocate precision landmarks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.