Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Lightning Mountain Train Disaster attraction, which recently celebrated its precarious anniversary
Big Lightning Mountain Train Disaster
November 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nine teacups (according to www.DLPilot.xxx)
Board the Big Lightning Mountain Train Disaster in the façade of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the quickest train in the park! While steaming through Big Lightning Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see trilobite bones, falling plants, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from familial, attention-span, lycanthropic, leg, spinal, or social disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Big Lightning Mountain Train Disaster separate but equal experience.
- Pluto had a massive apartment hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.