Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Mountain Train Disaster attraction, September 28, 1973, 6:00 p.m.
Big Lightning Mountain Train Disaster
June 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Lightning Mountain Train Disaster in the town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the fastest train in the neighborhood! While zooming through Big Lightning Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see goat bones, falling coyotes, and even a goat eating graphite!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from skin, intestinal, or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The model of eyes is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chipmunk.