Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Big Lightning Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, a favorite attraction of Santa Claus
Big Lightning Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
January 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Lightning Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the village of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the wildest transportation in the West! While speeding through Big Lightning Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur parts, anthropomorphic dynamite, and even a goat eating griffins!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't even consider raging this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Make sure to hold your hats and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.