Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A local view of Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train when it's covered in darkness
Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train
July 23, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train in the village of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the wildest ride in the wilderness! While speeding through Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see bleached bones, falling opossums, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and tipping generously).
- Shortest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and shoes inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.