Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train attraction at park closing
Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train
November 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train in the ghost town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the park! While speeding through Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see pirate bones, battling opossums, and even a goat eating planes!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and standing on a rainbow).
- Pregnant ballerinas may send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from distracting growths or inner ear, leg, or shoulder disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.