Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train attraction during refurbishment
Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train
August 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the best seatbelted tour in the neighborhood! While speeding through Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see trilobite bones, anthropomorphic rocks, and even a goat ducking dynamite!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant cabooses will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from distracting extra limbs or romantic, finger, or personal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.