Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train attraction at park opening
Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train
September 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train in the remains of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your head as you go on the craziest ride in the desert! While zooming through Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, foam coyotes, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to hair bands.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less demanding.
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to buy pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.