Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train train at first light
Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train
May 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train in the village of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the wildest train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While nosebleeding through Big Lightning Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, artificial earthquakes, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- Before riding this train, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent John Lasseter meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Train is closed for no real reason from October 3 to March 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.