Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Molehill Railroad attraction during a moment of contemplation
Big Lightning Molehill Railroad
December 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Three thumbs down (from "The Pear" magazine, 1963)
Board the Big Lightning Molehill Railroad in the suburb of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the least likely journey in the park! While blasting through Big Lightning Molehill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, battling earthquakes, and even a goat stunning dynamite!
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 82".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, ethical conflicts, inappropriate headgear, unstylish haircuts, or shoulder, back, or clothing problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers within the wild animals at most times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.