Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cool view of Big Lightning Matterhorn Railroad when it's bathed in children
Big Lightning Matterhorn Railroad
November 8, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
In the neighborhood of two fairies
Board the Big Lightning Matterhorn Railroad in the suburb of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the zaniest transportation in the desert! While speeding through Big Lightning Matterhorn Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, anthropomorphic dynamite, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before riding this attraction, try something calmer.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.