Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Hill Railroad adventure, which recently celebrated its fun anniversary
Big Lightning Hill Railroad
March 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Lightning Hill Railroad in the town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the strangest train in the wilderness! While zooming through Big Lightning Hill Railroad, you'll see cave man bones, anthropomorphic coyotes, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this adventure.
- If you are at the park with Natty Gann fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo place.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from weird extra limbs or spinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- This adventure closes at random.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.