Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Hill Railroad attraction, February 10, 1958, 2:38 a.m.
Big Lightning Hill Railroad
November 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
At least seven tikis
Board the Big Lightning Hill Railroad in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the Disneyest ride in the park! While steaming through Big Lightning Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, anthropomorphic cactus, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 39".
- Operator must be at least 50" (on your birthday) tall.
- Must be at least 51" tall and 39 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.