Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Lightning Hill Railroad attraction at park opening
Big Lightning Hill Railroad
October 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Lightning Hill Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the best themed ride in the desert! While zooming through Big Lightning Hill Railroad, you'll see cave man bones, threatening plants, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.