Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Hill Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Big Lightning Hill Railroad
August 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Six magics (by cast member Jay Rasulo)
Board the Big Lightning Hill Railroad in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the Disneyest train in the mountains! While racing through Big Lightning Hill Railroad, you'll see cave man bones, sculpted rocks, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Warning: very princess-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo location.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young consumers.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.