Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Landslide Heights Railroad attraction as seen from the top of California
Big Landslide Heights Railroad
February 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Landslide Heights Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the craziest train in the West! While speeding through Big Landslide Heights Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, anthropomorphic plants, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Stitch meet-and-greet location.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $363 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rat.