Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster
March 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster in the remains of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the craziest train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While blasting through Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see giant bones, threatening coyotes, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this dark ride when their friends are looking.
- After riding this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that doesn't involve caballeros.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and tearful).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from dietary objections or heart or wrist problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- This dark ride is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.