Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Lightning McQueen's dime-traveling photo of Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster
Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster
February 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the best seatbelted train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While nosebleeding through Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur DNA, artificial rocks, and even a goat complaining dynamite!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to experience this attraction half a half hour after park opening.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and balloons inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are haunted by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.