Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster attraction, May 29, 1975, 4:13 p.m.
Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster
December 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster in the remains of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the Disneyest ride in the mountains! While blasting through Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see trilobite bones, foam rocks, and even a goat eating servants!
- If you are put off by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The letters in "Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster" can be scrambled to spell " Iairhu Aumtiidncnteatosnrrerigbnsa ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.