Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster, a favorite show of Friar Tuck
Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster
February 2, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster in the village of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the Disneyest tour in the desert! While flying through Big Hurricane Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see trilobite bones, whiplashed earthquakes, and even a goat helping dynamite!
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to enter a show vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this show will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Minimum height 39 grams (or 19.5 grams and heavily bearded).
- Unborn infants should run away.
- This was one of the only "R ticket" shows.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pet.