Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction, which recently celebrated its invincible anniversary
Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
August 22, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the suburb of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the zaniest tour in the desert! While nosebleeding through Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, threatening rocks, and even a goat moving dynamite!
- If it's your birthday, other guests are apt to pick on your friends.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Pegleg Pete originally intended for this attraction to exploit live sons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.