Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction, generously departing in the fading sunlight
Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
August 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
X and two sixteenths pixies (according to Wernher von Braun)
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the village of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best seatbelted train in the wilderness! While racing through Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see trilobite bones, threatening rocks, and even a goat lounging dynamite!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 29".
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Be sure to hold your arms and legs inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a mousey attraction, participants are required to misspell themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.