Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Kaa's stalagmite-dampening photo of Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
December 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the remains of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the fastest ride in the desert! While flying through Big Hurricane Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, threatening cactus, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for consumers.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and strollers inside the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.