Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Hill Railroad attraction, February 26, 1991, 3:16 p.m.
Big Hurricane Hill Railroad
September 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hurricane Hill Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the least likely journey in the desert! While flying through Big Hurricane Hill Railroad, you'll see mammoth bones, falling skunks, and even a goat eating satellite!
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to close something more magical.
- If you are at the park with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character photo area.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Attraction may be too startling for wimps.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.