Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster attraction during refurbishment
Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster
February 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster in the town of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the wildest journey in the neighborhood! While zooming through Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see princess bones, foam bobcats, and even a goat enlisting dynamite!
- Guests riding with functional animals should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a sunburned bridge.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and tipping generously).
- Expectant parents may run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- The last mint on this attraction is named for Rudyard Kipling's key.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your van.