Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster attraction during refurbishment
Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster
October 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster in the wreckage of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the craziest ride in the desert! While speeding through Big Hunter Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see trilobite bones, whiplashed skunks, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 25 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Bumping may occur.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from September 3 through October 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.