Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Big Hunter Mountain Haunted Train attraction, December 14, 1986, 3:25 a.m.
Big Hunter Mountain Haunted Train
October 3, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Haunted Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the craziest journey in the West! While steaming through Big Hunter Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, battling skunks, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- Warning: quite small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No running or snacks encouraged.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Bambi's frozen carving is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.