Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A teal view of Big Hunter Mountain Haunted Train when it's not bathed in fog
Big Hunter Mountain Haunted Train
May 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Haunted Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the wildest transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While screaming through Big Hunter Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, falling cactus, and even a goat bending dynamite!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from November 27 to February 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.