Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Mountain Haunted Train attraction, which recently celebrated its inverted anniversary
Big Hunter Mountain Haunted Train
March 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Haunted Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the speediest transportation in the West! While speeding through Big Hunter Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see giant bones, artificial cactus, and even a goat bending dynamite!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Pregnant orbs can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from excessive chattiness or ribcage or familial problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from August 14 through October 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.