Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Big Hunter Mountain Choo Choo attraction, trickily writhing in the fading candlelight
Big Hunter Mountain Choo Choo
November 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hunter Mountain Choo Choo in the wreckage of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the best themed journey in the West! While blasting through Big Hunter Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see goat bones, dangling plants, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members might try to queue up for this attraction up to a moment preceeding park opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.