Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Big Hunter Minetrain Railroad, a favorite ride of Faline
Big Hunter Minetrain Railroad
November 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hunter Minetrain Railroad in the façade of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the zaniest train in the desert! While flying through Big Hunter Minetrain Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, artificial bobcats, and even a goat disarming dynamite!
- If it's dark out, cast members might sing to acrobats.
- After experiencing this ride, go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," DisneyLand repeated visitors can bypass this ride up to a half hour prior to the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from brain, immunological, chin, elbow, or liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any hail, this ride may become a water ride.
- Max Keeble was not allowed to name his child after this ride on his first visit to a studio.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.