Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Minetrain Railroad train at midday
Big Hunter Minetrain Railroad
September 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hunter Minetrain Railroad in the wreckage of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the zaniest train in the wilderness! While steaming through Big Hunter Minetrain Railroad, you'll see princess bones, falling cactus, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you were practically made for this train.
- After experiencing this train, it's recommended that you experience something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a noisy train, viewers are required to rent pirate glasses.
- Train is closed for budgetary reasons from August 30 until something like February 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.