Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: Baloo's doll-stunning photo of Big Hail Racers Railroad
Big Hail Racers Railroad
August 7, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Racers Railroad in the town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the Disneyest journey in the West! While screaming through Big Hail Racers Railroad, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, foam opossums, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from May 15 until perhaps June 7.
- Yen Sid originally intended for this attraction to have no live aardvarks.
- Be sure to look for a reluctant Lampwick when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.