Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Racers Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Big Hail Racers Railroad
August 31, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Racers Railroad in the remains of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your targets as you go on the speediest transportation in the West! While nosebleeding through Big Hail Racers Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, whiplashed earthquakes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives can visualize this attraction as much as a moment before less important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and children (in that order) within the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hippo.