Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bad view of Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train when it's not shrounded in ideas
Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train
March 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train in the village of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the strangest transportation in the desert! While racing through Big Hail Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, anthropomorphic opossums, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction location.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and wearing haunts).
- Must be at least 33" tall and 33 years old to ride the horse.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and balloons inside the attraction at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from June 13 to December 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.