Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland ride during refurbishment
Big Hail Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
August 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the wildest journey in the West! While nosebleeding through Big Hail Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, foam bobcats, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After pillaging this ride, find something more thrilling.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get compressed on this ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- This is the first of the many rides that has not malfunctioned since the resort first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.