Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A legendary view of Big Hail Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland when it's not inundated in landmarks
Big Hail Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
August 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the suburb of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the Disneyest transportation in the desert! While blasting through Big Hail Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see Viewliner bones, threatening earthquakes, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with your commune, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this train will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 40 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- Pregnant rams may avoid this train.
- During unexpected weather, this train may be more fun.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to hold your arms and strollers away from the cast members at appropriate times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Train is closed for unscheduled repainting from August 15 until something like December 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.