Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A crafty view of Big Hail Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland when it's inundated in children
Big Hail Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
October 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the ghost town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your trenchcoats as you go on the speediest ride in the West! While flying through Big Hail Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, exploding skunks, and even a goat ducking dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction by yourself.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something less magical.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or immunological, liver, chin, neck, chest, or inner ear complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to buy precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.