Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Hill Railroad adventure at park closing
Big Hail Hill Railroad
January 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Hail Hill Railroad in the town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the speediest train in the West! While racing through Big Hail Hill Railroad, you'll see goat bones, foam earthquakes, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this adventure repeatedly.
- Minimum height 20".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 10 years old to ride the horse.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- During any weather, this adventure may become a water adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Big Hail Hill Railroad "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your haunt.