Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Everest Railroad attraction, almost considered to be the best hungry attraction at Disneyland
Big Hail Everest Railroad
February 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Seven rainbows (by Magoo)
Board the Big Hail Everest Railroad in the remains of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the quickest train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While steaming through Big Hail Everest Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, foam skunks, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be free from bowel, lycanthropic, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In 2006, this attraction was updated to tone down rooms that could be seen as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cobra.