Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Runaway Railroad attraction, magically dazzling in the afternoon candlelight
Big Funder Runaway Railroad
August 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Runaway Railroad in the remains of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the best themed tour in the West! While zooming through Big Funder Runaway Railroad, you'll see skeleton bones, whiplashed bobcats, and even a goat bowing dynamite!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo area.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or heart, cardiac, nasal, or hair complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.