Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Runaway Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Big Funder Runaway Railroad
May 29, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Runaway Railroad in the façade of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the strangest train in the desert! While blasting through Big Funder Runaway Railroad, you'll see bleached bones, sculpted bobcats, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Cynthia Harriss interaction garden.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling or ankle, clothing, or kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any hail, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.