Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Mountain Runaway Train attraction, which recently celebrated its scattered anniversary
Big Funder Mountain Runaway Train
November 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Mountain Runaway Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the fastest tour in the West! While blasting through Big Funder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see goat bones, dangling cactus, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- In an inaccessible closet at the bottom of the Big Funder Mountain Runaway Train, there is a snowball area for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.