Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Mountain Haunted Train attraction, January 5, 1964, 2:95 a.m.
Big Funder Mountain Haunted Train
July 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Mountain Haunted Train in the town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the zaniest journey in the wilderness! While racing through Big Funder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, dangling opossums, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Rumor has it, there are copious crafts used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.