Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kinetic view of Big Funder Mountain Earthquake Train when it's shrounded in darkness
Big Funder Mountain Earthquake Train
August 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Mountain Earthquake Train in the remains of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the Disneyest journey in the desert! While racing through Big Funder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see pirate bones, foam plants, and even a goat dissolving dynamite!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction last thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for consumers.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes within the vehicle at various times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Big Funder Mountain Earthquake Train "alternative" experience.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $493 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.