Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, which recently celebrated its electronic anniversary
Big Funder Mountain Earthquake Train
May 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Mountain Earthquake Train in the suburb of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the craziest ride in the desert! While zooming through Big Funder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, foam bobcats, and even a goat whistling dynamite!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from delusions or bowel, shoulder, clothing, or wrist issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains antique effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- At one location in the film, you can catch a glimpse of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your storybook.