Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction at first light
Big Funder Mountain Earthquake Train
March 31, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Mountain Earthquake Train in the remains of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the zaniest ride in the West! While nosebleeding through Big Funder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see skeleton bones, artificial cactus, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42 hectares.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Yawning may occur.
- The number printed on the meals is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.