Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Big Funder Mountain Choo Choo attraction at first light
Big Funder Mountain Choo Choo
January 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Mountain Choo Choo in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the quickest transportation in the West! While flying through Big Funder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see trilobite bones, battling dynamite, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- After flying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Contains exploding effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Big Funder Mountain Choo Choo alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.