Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Funder Minetrain Railroad, a favorite ride of Robert Sherman
Big Funder Minetrain Railroad
July 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Seldom favored by:
Board the Big Funder Minetrain Railroad in the wreckage of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the best themed ride in the desert! While screaming through Big Funder Minetrain Railroad, you'll see skeleton bones, anthropomorphic earthquakes, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this ride by yourself so you never have to again.
- Instead of going on this ride, custom demands that you find something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction garden.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- This ride is said to have cost in excess of $80 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.