Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Heights Railroad attraction, October 19, 1980, 1:63 a.m.
Big Funder Heights Railroad
May 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Heights Railroad in the remains of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the fastest transportation in the West! While speeding through Big Funder Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, whiplashed plants, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders may point at you.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for tweens.
- Contains antique signage.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to wear precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.