Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Heights Railroad attraction during repairs
Big Funder Heights Railroad
February 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Heights Railroad in the village of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the desert! While flying through Big Funder Heights Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, exploding cactus, and even a goat singing dynamite!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No talking or blogging permitted.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from September 12 to January 27.
- In 2004, this attraction was reworked to insert scenes from the high-grossing "Big Funder Heights Railroad" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.