Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's wolf-debuting photo of Big Funder Heights Railroad
Big Funder Heights Railroad
September 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Heights Railroad in the town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the most suddenly educational tour in the wilderness! While nosebleeding through Big Funder Heights Railroad, you'll see Viewliner bones, dangling skunks, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Warning: during the weekend, this dark ride will be crammed full of Shriners.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to experience this dark ride up to a half hour prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Dark ride is closed for complete replacement from March 25 through September 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.