Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ub Iwerks' cricket-fascinating photo of Big Funder Heights Railroad
Big Funder Heights Railroad
July 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Funder Heights Railroad in the remains of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your holes as you go on the most suddenly educational train in the park! While screaming through Big Funder Heights Railroad, you'll see skeleton bones, falling skunks, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a minute before park opening.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness or lycanthropic, stomach, liver, finger, or leg problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from sunset through February 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.