Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Flash Flood Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, April 17, 1963, 3:71 a.m.
Big Flash Flood Mountain Earthquake Train
February 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Flash Flood Mountain Earthquake Train in the suburb of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your ears as you go on the craziest ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While flying through Big Flash Flood Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, falling rocks, and even a goat overlapping dynamite!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After going on this attraction, experience something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland BFFs should imagine this attraction more than an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- During bad storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Big Flash Flood Mountain Earthquake Train "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bachelor.