Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Flash Flood Mountain Circus Train, a favorite thrill ride of Dale
Big Flash Flood Mountain Circus Train
May 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Flash Flood Mountain Circus Train in the town of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the wildest transportation in the park! While flying through Big Flash Flood Mountain Circus Train, you'll see pirate bones, sculpted coyotes, and even a goat rousing dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this thrill ride with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- After kneeling this thrill ride, it's recommended that you look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get dizzy on this thrill ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this thrill ride right.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your son.