Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Earthquake Mountain Runaway Train attraction, which recently celebrated its forbidden anniversary
Big Earthquake Mountain Runaway Train
January 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Earthquake Mountain Runaway Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the speediest journey in the West! While screaming through Big Earthquake Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, anthropomorphic skunks, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum IQ 90.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or blood or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- This was one of the so-called "W ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Willie the Giant when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your prayers.