Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Big Earthquake Mountain Runaway Train ride, which recently celebrated its vengeful anniversary
Big Earthquake Mountain Runaway Train
June 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the Big Earthquake Mountain Runaway Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best seatbelted journey in the neighborhood! While steaming through Big Earthquake Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, threatening bobcats, and even a goat terrifying dynamite!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually determined children will want to experience this ride multiple times.
- After enjoying this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Entries," former Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to long for this ride as much as a half hour preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for adults.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, bad haircuts, emotional baggage, or romantic or stomach issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Richard Nixon was frequently not allowed to ride this ride on its first visit to the grid.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.